[geocentrism] Re: JA's 3D diagram

Dear Neville,
I agree that Allen's 3D illustration is brilliant and easy to understand. I am
just wondering what Regner will have to say about it?

  From: Neville Jones
  To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Wednesday, November 21, 2007 6:13 PM
  Subject: [geocentrism] JA's 3D diagram

  JA,

  So confident am I that your upgraded 3D diagram will illustrate both
necessary (HC) rotations, that I would like to ask for your permission to use
it on the Celestial Poles web page. Full credit will be given to you, of
course, unless you do not wish it to be. (For the purpose of such accrediting,
perhaps you could supply your name, unless you are happy with "Picture by JA" !)

  You, Allen, Jack and others have produced fine diagrams, but perhaps the 3D
nature of yours will make it the most suitable for the paper. (Jack came close,
too, with his 3D effort. And Allen will use his own diagrams for his own pages,
no doubt, since they are of very high quality and contain a lot of information.)

  If we can get this issue settled in the positive (from an anti-HC point of
view), then we should all attempt to broadcast it as fast and as widely as
possible.

  Neville

  www.GeocentricUniverse.com

  Free 3D Earth Screensaver