[geocentrism] Re: Isaiah 13:13 "earth's place"

  • From: "Bob Davidson" <Jesus4me@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2005 23:44:48 -0500

Gary,

Interesting...the earth moves when the Lord shakes the heavens.  If this is
a correct interpretation, then I would like to know by what mechanism the
earth and heavens are attached to one another.  Is it a self-correcting
mechanism that realigns earth with the heavens but shows a delayed response
(i.e., not instantaneous and the movement of earth can be seen relative to
the stars)?  Or, it is not self-correcting, the earth is permanently shifted
out of its place and it doesn't matter anymore anyway because it's THE END.

Bob Davidson