[geocentrism] Re: Is geocentrism supported by facts (Supplementary)

  • From: Allen Daves <allendaves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2007 07:10:30 -0800 (PST)

Steven,

  I think it is imporataint to point out that a camera always points to the
nightl sky........ to "have your back to the axis of roation" is a meaningless
concept to a camera (camera film)........It is the rotaion of the camera/ film
from what ever angle is the intial camera angle it is set to. As long as the
camera roatates around the axis the roation, it will be recorded and is not
restricted to a ceratin time..ie expsoures or 3-4 hours per night (midnight at
the center point of the exposure) over the course of the year will cause the
camera and flim to rotate throught all 360 degrees of roation around the solar
axis.....period!  a camera has no back if looking up at the night sky. If that
roation cannot be captured on film then there is absolutly no way the nightly
rotaion could be captured. The only differnce between the two rotaions is the
path of rotaion and the larger/longer time needed/involved for capturing the
second rotation in the other directions on film......

  Steven Jones <steven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Phillip Stott wrote:
> Why Steven?
>
> We need the axis of rotation at our back, and that is near enough the
> sun from an HS perspective.
Your correct. :-) I agree, actually, it is 24 hours that is essential
for this.

Best wishes,

Steven.