[geocentrism] Re: Is geocentrism supported by facts (Supplementary)

  • From: Steven Jones <steven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 03 Nov 2007 17:44:18 +0000

Paul Deema wrote:
Philip S
What is HS -- helio-stationary?

Steven J
No -- Philip is correct concerning annual revolution (not rotation!) . Only at midnight is the Sun at your back when looking 'out'. But if you are looking 'out', the star trails you will record will not be circles -- they will be basically straight parallel lines. What you see depends on your latitude.

Paul D

You can't use a 24 hour period to perform this experiment, because the Earth has rotated 4 minutes.