[geocentrism] Re: Is geocentrism supported by facts? (Supplementary)

  • From: Paul Deema <paul_deema@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2007 12:47:36 +0000 (GMT)

Neville J
I've been on about this off and on for 18 months. Every time I raised the
matter with you, you simply fobbed me off with an argument which is basically
an articulation of your 'Ecliptic Poles' video, namely -- 'The ecliptic poles
simply rotate as part of the background stars' to which I have consistently
replied 'But you have your camera pointed in the wrong direction' to which you
have consistently replied with silence.
The latest in this back-and-forth is my illustration 'Elmendorf Image 1.jpg'
which directed your attention once again to the fact that you keep looking in
the wrong direction which you seem determined not to address. Referring to this
as '...a fairly minor point ...' is to trivialise what is in fact the pivotal
point as this 'accidental action' is just an illustration of that same thinking.
There is more to come on this subject in this thread.
Paul D