[geocentrism] Re: Is geocentrism supported by facts? (Supplementary)

  • From: Allen Daves <allendaves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2007 16:08:42 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks Jack,
  I did as you suggested..I think...see attached new diagram

  Philip,
  The whole bit about being sorry for "being unessisarily outright rude to you
sometimes".......goes for you too..:)

Jack Lewis <jack.lewis@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
      A great drawing Allen but could you get rid of the background  - it gets
in the way. The less superfluous stuff the better. Also it is difficult to read
the small type. Otherwise brilliant!