[geocentrism] Re: Is geocentrism supported by facts?

  • From: Paul Deema <paul_deema@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2007 05:31:10 +0000 (GMT)

Regner T
Reading your response and reflecting on the matter, I see that my anxiety was
inappropriate. I'll attempt to keep a tighter rein on things in the future. I
guess we're all keen to embark upon the debate. If only we had that complete
list of five reasons why ...
Your information concerning Stromolo is gratifying. These are the kind of
details which do not make the evening news. Certainly they will always lose out
to a vista of towering flames and smoke.
Paul D