[geocentrism] Re: Is geocentrism supported by facts?

  • From: Neville Jones <njones@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2007 10:11:12 -0800

Dear Jack,

I've only just seen this offer (inbox.com has been down and I couldn't receive anything until today, when I found > 80 e-mails awaiting me).

The diagram I came up with to illustrate the point is Fig. 2 of the Celestial Poles page. In this diagram I do not state what the radius of the sphere is, nor what the rotation period is, nor what the poles and axis are. These are unimportant.

In the real (observational) world, there are two axes of rotation. Paul Deema would be "correct" (in the heliocentric meaning of the word) if these two axes coincided, but they do not. Hence the disproof of heliocentricity. Since we can see star trails about one, we must be able to see them about the other. It is EXACTLY the same method of production and irrespective of the model (geo or helio).

If you can produce a better method of displaying this, then please do so and throw it in to the group.

Neville
www.GeocentricUniverse.com