[geocentrism] Re: Integrity in science

OK Philip, so you are an evolutionist as well as a Roman Catholic! I'll remember that in future.

Jack L

philip madsen wrote:
"This could be very interesting" said God, "Show me how you do it".
The scientist, having once been a Bible scholar, picked up a handful of dust, at which point God said, "No-no, you must play fair, you will have to make your own dust first!"

Jack L
Not scientific Jack. You have no imagination .. From ashes to ashes and from dust to dust...Is a biblical statement of evolution. The first dust is the final dust that is just a part of a continuous cyclic loop in time.. A quite rational philosophy and it does not actually exclude God.. But it is not necessary to include Him either. From a purely physical scientific point of view it is far more sensible that to dream up a fantasy of an uncreated being. And without revelation, that is what the idea of a God is equivalent to.. A fairytale fantasy. Philip.