[geocentrism] Re: Integrity in science

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2007 06:39:07 +1000

Jack said:
Yes its a bit like abiogenesis, without it there is nothing to kick-start
evolution and therefore without it the model crumbles.

I was sure that when they clone a dead embyro which was artificially
constructed from living tissue to be sure, the life was kick started by a spark
of electricity..  Shades of the frankenstein monster kicked into life with a
bolt of lightening..

That is still a freaky possibility Jack..  A lot of "christians" are
convinced..