[geocentrism] Re: Integrity in science

  • From: Regner Trampedach <art@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2008 00:16:24 +1100

Jack,

  Of course there are problems - there are things we don't know yet.
Will you please allow science that. And remember; science is a method
for inquiry - it is not a set of facts.
  Anyway, none of that has anything to do with the claim of yours
that I replied to, which was (paraphrased): "that without knowing HOW
life or the Universe started, the scientific theories of evolution and
big bang fall apart."   That claim is wrong, and others have pointed
that out too. I think it was Paul who used the analogy of a house and
the blue-print for the house - the house will still stand, if the blue-
print was destroyed.

    Regner