[geocentrism] Re: Geosynchronous satellites paper

I would add this as well.....?it may accurately describe what we see but it
cannot determine the reason for it..and this from
http://www.reference.com/browse/wiki/Titius-Bode_law     There is no solid
theoretical explanation of the Titius-Bode law, but it is likely a combination
of orbital resonance and shortage of degrees of freedom: any stable planetary
system has a high probability of satisfying a Titius-Bode-type relationship.
Because of this, it has been called a "rule" rather than a "law".
Astrophysicist Alan Boss states that it is just a coincidence. The planetary
science journal Icarus no longer accepts papers attempting to provide
'improved' versions of the law. .   Orbital resonance from major orbiting
bodies creates regions around the Sun that are free of long-term stable orbits.
Results from simulations of planetary formation support the idea that a
randomly chosen stable planetary system will likely statisfy a Titius-Bode law.

  Now when taking the planitary orbits as seen from a central earth the flower
pattern is far more convencing in terms of vibrational effects then in any
newtonian grav framework ...

Allen Daves <allendaves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
    Titusâ??Bode law
  my thoughts

  1. is only demonstratable for certain in the teara system wich is local to
and at the center of the universe.... it is posible that the law is only the
realtionship of the bodies cloest to the cneter and not a universal law .
  2. it would depend on the tuning effect that the planitary bodies have in
relation to the frequecy of the grav wave and aether itsef and that is what we
dont have.
  3.I belive in order to answere this question  we would need to know. that as
well as. the location for the sorce of the grav vibration perhiferial or from
the centere
  4.I think there is hope yet but those issues would have to be modled and
extropolated first.....

Robert Bennett <robert.bennett@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Could we have the frequency of the aether from the tides?

Neville.

  Could Allenâ??s aether vibrations of the solar system vortex explain the
planetary spacings (Titusâ??Bode law)?

  Robert