[geocentrism] Re: Geosynchronous satellites paper

oxymoronic.?  is that an over oxygenated moron? and "intuition", is that in
math for women, or math for dummies?  I'm safely out of that discussion.
"Newton?s laws,  says V2 = GMe/R, which is an inverse relation between V and
R1/2 " .is  far beyond my abilities of comprehension..  but what is an
inverse relation? and what is R raised to the power of a half?    R1/2

Philip.

An oxymoron is  2 physicians ? that is, a pair o? docs

Intuition is what women use to skip the male reasoning process.

Inverse relationship means one variable gets bigger when the second gets
smaller, and vice versa.   Exempli gratia,  y = 1/x

½ power is the square root in exponent form ? I can?t afford a sq root key

Any questions? any answers?

Robert