[geocentrism] Re: Geosynchronous satellites paper

1. A vibration is the only real phenomena observed in nature that can
reproduce the effects and Anomalies that gravity does....so to say gravity
is not a vibration requires  a much further leap of ?certainty? then to say
that it is because it behaves like one....

On Behalf Of Allen Daves

1. A vibration is the only real phenomena observed in nature that can
reproduce the effects and Anomalies that gravity does....so to say gravity
is not a vibration requires  a much further leap of ?certainty? then to say
that it is because it behaves like one....

So far the only aether properties needed to replace gravity is the ability
to flow ( a fluid, by def) in the GS frame.

What anomalies have I overlooked that require vibrations/waves/oscillations
?

2. The frequency is the quest....... I have attempted to devise & explain in
detail  a method for ascertaining its frequency.  However, its frequency
cannot be directly measure due to the fact that the vibration is prorogating
through the entire universe, all ~15 billion light years, in about 1.5
seconds there is no physical instrumentation that could be constructed to
measure that since the best we could even remotely hope for in a physical
apparatus is a detector that functions at the speed of light?

15 gigayrs is a MS belief ; do you have proof of this distance, independent
of BB theory?

Whence 1.5 seconds, Allen ??

Robert