[geocentrism] Re: Geocentrism how I see it.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Philip" <joyphil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, February 10, 2005 10:35 PM
Subject: [geocentrism] Re: Geocentrism how I see it.

> The point I was making was it is easy to simply say that God stopped all
> these nasty things from happening when He stopped the Earth. But a
> non-moving earth solves the problem without appealing for a miracle  Jack
said.
> This is not so Jack.... We still have the effect of the centrifuge, which
Robert explains as cosmic inertia.. It cannot be denied that less fuel is
needed to reach escape velocity, (from the earths gravity, ) using an
easterly launch. If the world was still, the launch direction, east or west
should make no difference. They say they are taking advantage of the
equatorial velocity of the earths rotation.... and they can prove it by
demonstration.

> I differ from Robert, In that I say it is an effect of the aether rotating
with the cosmos..

> Philip.

Dear Philip,
you could really help things by putting a couple of line spaces in-between
what I said and what you are saying like I have just done.

My reference to the problems that a non-moving Earth would solve is that it
easily explains the Joshua Scripture. It had nothing to do with rockets or
gravity etc.