[geocentrism] Re: Geocentrism how I see it.

  • From: Dan <danchap9@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2005 13:45:57 -0800 (PST)

Neville,

From my own personal observations from the movements of the sun and moon and
stars I have come to the conclusion that yes the earth is at the centre and it
cannot be moved. That for me is a fact confirmed to me by the word of God.
However what I can not conclude on is do the stars move around a fixed earth or
does the earth rotate clockwise and the stars are fixed and the sun moon and
planets rotate at different speeds according to their distance from the earth?
I feel that the earth rotates clockwise which gives us the elusion that the
stars move around the earth.I may be wrong.

Dan.

"Dr. Neville Jones" <ntj005@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:Dan,

It's late and I'm tired, but one thing that is wrong is your assertion that the
pyramids lie on the equator. They do not.

Seasons are explained in the heliocentric idea by having the axis of the World
always point towards Polaris (well, the north celestial pole, actually, since
Polaris is offset from the pole).

From Scripture, are we agreed that the World cannot be moved and hence does not
orbit the Sun?