[geocentrism] Re: Geocentrism how I see it.

  • From: "Jack Lewis" <jack.lewis@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 12:17:46 -0000

----- Original Message -----
From: "Niemann, Nicholas K." <NNiemann@xxxxxxxx>
To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, February 10, 2005 4:18 AM
Subject: [geocentrism] Re: Geocentrism how I see it.

> Jack,
> I'm not sure I follow your reasoning.  I doubt the evolution crowd would
claim God acted at all.  I simply am pointing out that in the miraculous
event of stopping the sun and the moon that God could have also acted
miraculously in overcoming the otherwise naturally expected events, which I
take Gary stuck on. If a tidal wave would have naturally occurred if the
earth suddenly stopped, then God, as part of the miracle, could have stopped
a tidal wave from happening (or alternatively, maybe tidal waves did occur,
but just weren't mentioned in the Bible passage).
> Regards,
> Nick.

Dear Nick,
The point I was making was it is easy to simply say that God stopped all
these nasty things from happening when He stopped the Earth. But a
non-moving earth solves the problem without appealing for a miracle and
doesn't conflict with Scripture.

When I mentioned evolutionists, I meant that when they are confronted with a
problem they invent their own 'miracle' to solve the problem. Meaning that
it is impossible to falsify their claim.