[geocentrism] Re: Geocentrism how I see it.

  • From: Dan <danchap9@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2005 15:25:31 -0800 (PST)

Gary Shelton,

"If the earth rotated clockwise, we would see the sun rise in the west."

Facing north if the earth does rotate clockwise the stars would still rise in
the east and set in the west. See attached diagram. The thing is that the sun
moon and the rest of the planets pass through all twelve signs of the Mazzaroth
which indicates they move but the stars don't. That's what I can't get my head
around if the earth is stationary. The moon I think is a good example as it is
closest to us. Over the year it passes through each sign.

Just asking questions.

Dan.

Gary Shelton <garylshelton@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Dan,

If you believe the earth "cannot be moved", and that this is a "fact
confirmed to me by the word of God", why are you still in a dilemma about
whether the earth rotates or not? You can't be certain that the earth is
immovable and still wondering that it moves...those are mutually exclusive
propositions. I'm not sure what kind of confusion are you having on this.
Also, the h-people don't claim the earth rotates clockwise, but rather
counter-clockwise ("anti-clockwise" per Dr. Jones). If the earth rotated
clockwise, we would see the sun rise in the west.

Sincerely,

Gary Shelton

-- Type: image/jpeg
-- File: rotation.jpg