[geocentrism] Re: Geocentrism how I see it.

  • From: Dan <danchap9@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2005 06:58:05 -0800 (PST)

Re Fig 1 see atached.

Dan.
Dan <danchap9@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
This is an extract from a page on my web site would like your views on it.

From my own personal study of a geocentric creation

There are twelve signs of the Mazzaroth or Zodiac. They stretch around a 360
degree circle called the ecliptic or path of the sun and are separated by 12
times 30 degrees. You can look that up anywhere. At the centre of this circle
is a star called Polaris which is situated in the constellation in the sky
called Ursa Minor or The Little Bear. If anyone should stand right at the
centre of the Earth's North Pole between March 21st and September 21st which
marks our equinox where the day and the night is of equal length the Spring and
the Autumn equinox, you will see the star Polaris Right over your head. If you
stand in Egypt on the peak of the Great Pyramid and looked up at midday on the
same days the Sun will pass directly over your head. That's because the Great
Pyramid is situated exactly on the Equator so it?s a good point of reference.
It takes the Earth 24 hours to spin clockwise once on its axis which gives us
the illusion that the sun has gone around anti clockwise. A
ctually
the Sun is not travelling anti clockwise He moves clockwise very slowly it is
the spin of the Earth that gives that elusion so giving us night and day which
is why the Sun rises in the East and sets in the West. It takes the Sun 360
days to go Right around the Earth and pass through all twelve signs of the
Mazzaroth or Zodiac because there can only be 360 degrees in a circle no matter
how big the circle. So the sun must only move one degree every time the Earth
spins once. Some sort of pattern is emerging here almost like a code so one
degree equals one day remember that. Now if you stand on the peak of the Great
pyramid on June 21st the Summer solstice the Sun will seem to be roughly 30
degrees to your right if your facing West. On December 21st the winter solstice
the Sun will seem to be 30 degrees to your left if you?re facing west which
mark our summer and winter and our longest day and our shortest day. If you
study that closely the only logical conclusion must be tha
t the
Earth is tilting from left to right not the Sun Moon and Stars which would
explain our seasons. See fig 1.

The above text I believe is the key to understanding the 360 day chronology of
the bible from a geocentric perspective.

I know the Scientists say other wise but has anyone really left our universe
and looked at it from an outside perspective? The answer to that is no. Apart
from Enoch for those of you who know who he is in Genesis. So remember a
heliocentric view is just as much a theory as a geocentric view. We tend to
believe everything as fact these days without bothering to look into things
ourselves. That is very dangerous. Just look at the theory of evolution for
example it?s only a theory but it?s taught as fact to our children. Very
dangerous indeed.

please advise me of any errors I am open to anything.

Many thanks.

Dan.

http://illuminate10.tripod.com/page2.htm

http://mail.yahoo.com