[geocentrism] Re: [Geocentric] Fw: inertia

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "geocentrism list" <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2007 06:35:53 +1000

"energy of buoyancy" got me 4,230 pages.

I always look sideways at science texts..  Is that lateral thinking..  We have
been talking about energy, and the different types..eg heat.  Yet what is heat,
but a symptom subjectively felt as temperature due to EMR which is created by
vibration. ?  We should call it radiation energy, or rather temperature energy,
but when conditions give it the potential to do work it is potential energy.

Keeping it simple, energy is a condition that has potential to do work. If this
condition cannot cause change, then it is not energy. Kinetic energy is nothing
but potential energy because motion is relative and indeterminate.

Yet again, looking at an atom of anything, can it of itself do work, i.e.
effect change. Before nuclear "energy" we would not have thought so. Yet those
who saw God as the Prime source of everything knew it. Everything IS potential
energy.. I use wikipaedia, but it is suspect of error often.
wikipedia: In general, the concept of energy refers to "the potential for
causing changes." The word is used in several different contexts. The
scientific use has a precise, well-defined meaning, whilst the many
non-scientific uses often do not.

In physics, energy is mathematically defined as a work done by a certain force
(gravitational, electric, magnetic, force of inertia, etc) and usually taken
with a negative sign. Due to variety of forces, energy has many different forms
(usually named after specific force involved), however these can be broken down
into two main forms: kinetic energy and potential energy. According to the
above definition, energy has the same units as work; a force applied through a
distance. The SI unit of energy, the joule, equals one newton applied through
one meter, for example......../

Joule = watt  is also the unit of  "power" When is energy converted?  Is it
converted?  When I place a bottle of beer in the freezer, don't I extract the
heat energy, and warm up the room? Yet the bottle bursts with enormous force
... end quote.

 In the rain cycle, all of the heat, latent and otherwise originating from the
sun, is extracted from the water vapor waming the upper atmosphere, leaving the
condensed water/ice to fall, gaining considerable kinetic energy..eventually
converted into electrical power.

I have so often accused science (at least popular science, those who talk
global warming for example) of getting it wrong. Especially the students text
books. Is it for simplification, or that they just don't know?

In the rain cycle just exampled, the standard feed for students, I left
something out. They often leave it out. How did the moisture get lifted up to
where the heat extraction makes the rain?

I don't think they know. I asked the question before? What is the energy source
of convection currents in a fluid?

Look how wikipaedia sidesteps it:

In the case of Earth's atmosphere, solar radiation heats the Earth's surface,
and this heat is then transferred to the atmosphere by processes that are
mostly convective. When a parcel of air is heated, it expands, becoming less
dense and is pushed upward by buoyancy, carrying the heat energy upward with
it. The air then cools, so it contracts, and sinks. The cycle then repeats with
the cold air reheating and rising again.

"is pushed upward by buoyancy"  is not a source of energy, less we look up
buoyancy. No answer there but, this,

The buoyant force can be expressed using the following equation:

where

   is the density of the fluid;
  V is the volume of the object submerged;
  g is the standard gravity ( 9.81 N/kg on Earth). Negative sign must be used
since the buoyancy is opposite in direction with the acceleration due to
gravity.
Which seems to tell us that it is negative gravity... And that is where we are
at as regards Aether and gravity.  The action of gravity did work ..  None
knows the exact how , do they.

Philip

PNG image

PNG image