[geocentrism] Re: Geocentirc........ Saul of Tarsus

  • From: Allen Daves <allendaves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2005 11:13:10 -0700 (PDT)

( N) Do you think it makes a difference whether the universe is heliocentric or
geocentric for these latest NASA claims?

(A) I think it might be possible to achieve the Nasa claims although?there are
many questions.. my "GUT".. tells me that yes, it is possible since that would
allow Nasa and others to continue down a relative risk free of exposure path
while all along sinking further and further into a belife in a destructive
strong delusion.. I know that does not prove anything just my thoughts, based
on what we "know" , don't know and can demonstrate... we may not have enouph
info.........I would have to ask the question.....What would have to dictate or
other wise determine that it was not possible? ... ALso does anyone know the
link where you can download the Video of the impact event, not photos but
video?...

Not sure what to do, so if, and only if you are interested this is my address
to the last question you posed to me, is below............... otherwise
ignore????

(N) ...your interpretaion.... Where does it say irreconcilable?....

( A) If it is just my interpretation why does Jesus and the NT keep referring
to and using the same verse I do the same way I do?? This is not an
interpretation it is letting the scriptures and Jesus define and qualify
themselves. Everything that I showed you in the previous posting was verbatim
correlated to Jesus by Jesus and scripture????..I disagree with Phillip, if he
is saying that the Bible is not the only authority,?. further it is not that
complicated? but, only if you "learn in us not to think beyond what is
written"!?....I sympathize with your comments. However to make progress we have
to look at the law and the prophets as a whole and individually in order to ID
the events and meaning in context?..I don?t know how that can be done in a few
short sentences? I?ll try my best with a abbreviate "cliffs notes" version.

Jeremiah31:31 the days come, saith the Lord, that I will make a new covenant
with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah: 32. Not according to the
covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand
to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although
I was an husband unto them, saith the Lord: 33. But this shall be the covenant
that I will make with the house of Israel;

1.Old covenant replaced by a new one due to their Unfaithfulness????.there is
no mention of retaining the old.

Daniel & ch 12

2. Specifically states the Old will be destroyed.

Outlines when this is going to take place?the destruction of the old and
confirmation of the new. We can know when this took place not by interpretation
but rather, the date is benchmarked with other events outlined in the text and
by the Messiah?s statements himself.

3. Mat 21:42 The kingdom of God shall be TAKEN FROM YOU, and GIVEN TO A NATION

John 18:36 Defines the Kingdom and it?s nature

Luke 17: 20

4. Mat 26:28 offers his blood for the new covenant

5. John 19:30 It is finished: and he bowed his head, and gave up the ghost.

6. Daniel 9:27 the Covenant is Confirmed?city destroyed Jesus benchmarks this
as taking place in that generation AD 70

7. Mat 24:34??Daniel?s remarks are attested to by Jesus himself and witnessed.

1,2,3,4,5,6,7?by definition of the term "irreconcilable" and God?s use of the
term "broken"?..Only keeping all of the law was acceptable to God . ?..?. The
old convent cannot be kept even if you wanted to by definition of the terms of
the Contract and the fulfillment of the prophesy. And a covenant is a contract
by definition.

By definition of the word "irreconcilable" and the terms of the contract in
scripture ?the OT Covenant is irreconcilable.. Paul pointed this out as well
but since you don?t accept him I didn?t bother. I have demonstrated from the
law and prophets that Jesus came to fulfill all and deliver the New
covenant?Mat 26:28 .just like if you go to the lawyer and write a new will.. or
divorce your wife because she commits sexual immorality thus breaking her
covenant with you .. the old will or covenant is done away and the new replaces
it.. it was confirmed by virtue of the fact that now it is impossible to keep
it even if you wanted to and was attested to an benchmarked by the prophets and
the Christ himself?. There is no interpretation here.

"Dr. Neville Jones" <ntj005@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:j a <ja_777_aj@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

To everyone else: I appologize. Here I am in the middle of one of those
Christian/Catholic arguements that have no place on this forum. To make it
worse, I even complained when others did it before me. Sorry everyone.

There is no need to apologize, since it was me that started this thread,
remember?

I did not set out to "prove" that Saul of Tarsus was the evil one who sows the
tares amongst the wheat, nor to "prove" that it was 'Paul' and not Simon Peter
(as claimed) who started the Roman Catholic Church. I just wanted to share with
you all what was to me an enormous revelation, that came out of the blue, and
to encourage you all to think about it for yourselves, with open mind and heart.

Having said that, I suppose that we ought to concentrate more on the geocentric
issues again. Any more thoughts on the "comet smashers," for instance? Do you