[geocentrism] Fw: another victory of Our Lady (through the rosary) in Argentina

  • From: <marc-veilleux@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: undisclosed-recipients:;
  • Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2008 23:05:42 -0400

----- Original Message -----
From: The American TFP
Sent: 19 septembre 2008 23:14
To: Marc
Subject: Burning in Berkeley!

Tradition Family Property

- September 19, 2008 -
The group of TFP members traveling around California in support of traditional
marriage finds free speech is not so free in Berkeley. Click here to read their
blog about their campaigns.
See the video of how heroic Catholics blocked the way of thousands of feminists
who wanted to invade a cathedral in Argentina. Click here for more
Read our article on the persecution of Catholics in India by clicking here.

Dear Marc,
“Do you realize where you are?” was the question TFP Student Action members
heard as they campaigned at Berkeley.  You have to admit they had a point. We
were treading upon enemy territory.
But surprisingly, not all students were hostile. Many welcomed the TFP as a
breath of fresh air. However, there were others who were not tolerant of free
speech. Their tactic was to steal a box of flyers and set them afire. When the
fire department showed up to put the fire out, it only enlivened interest in
our campaign and students started asking for more flyers. Click here for one of
the latest reports on this exciting campaign.
Speaking of a lack of tolerance, we received an impressive report from
Argentina of a group of 70 heroic Catholics who blocked the way of
10,000-15,000 screaming feminists who wanted to invade the local cathedral. The
video is very impressive and a tragic reminder of just how “tolerant” these
people can be. Click here for the full report.
Finally, we have a report by Jose Ferraz about the horrific persecution of
Catholics in India. Hindu fundamentalists are burning down churches and killing
the faithful. Click here to read more.
Until next time, I remain,
Sincerely yours,

John Horvat
Webmaster
http://www.tfp.org
NOTE: If you have the option to do so, please add us to your 'approved',
'buddy', 'safe' or 'trusted sender' list to prevent your ISP's filter from
blocking future email messages from us.