[geocentrism] Re: Fw: another victory of Our Lady (through the rosary) in Ar

  • From: "John Roodt" <johnroodt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2008 12:26:28 +1000

Impressive video. It is quite significant that the Catholic church has stood
up against error so prominently, and so often. May God remember them for it.

I volunteered at a Convention this weekend, and chatted to a Baptist -- a
very devout one and a man of exemplary character. It made his news all the
more shocking -- their Baptist church has dropped the requirement for
Baptism. It's now recommended, not required. I wonder when they'll drop the
name Baptist?

But I saw something else on the "Tradition, Family & Property" website that
shocked me (and reminded me why I am no longer Catholic). It was an article
titled: "The Feast of the Assumption". Here are extracts and my comments:

"she [Mary] is the highest created expression of God" --- I believe that
title belongs to Jesus.

"Reign of Mary -- Her reign will begin with marvelous days of graces" --- I
believe it's Jesus who is to reign over all

"the Holy Trinity crowned her as Queen of Heaven and Earth" --  in the new
age there will be no longer "male" nor "female" ... how then do we have a
Queen?

Mary's "assumption into Heaven" was apparently far more glorius than Jesus'.

The "Queen of Heaven" was a goddess from the Babylonian era (if I'm not
mistaken). It seems to me that she has been revived by the Catholics.

I read again how Jesus, in spite of His proper and appropriate respect for
His mother, responded on at least two occasions where:

1. A woman shouted out: "blessed are the breasts that bore you", to which He
replied: "blessed rather are those who hear the word of God and obey it".

2. On another occasion, Jesus was told: "Your Mother and Brothers are
outside..." to which He replied: "My Mother and Brothers are [the faithful]"

Of the born-again movement: I heard that a survey in the USA indicates that
57% of these so-called "Christians" believe that Jesus is not the only way
to God. What!?

Many of them, including Baptists, will also stand up for the Bible and The
Way on many occasions. But sadly this doesn't prevent them from being in
serious error.

Thoughts?
John