[geocentrism] Fw: Words Of Wisdom - Author Unknown

  • From: "Philip" <joyphil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <TraditionalCatholicsUnited@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <ags@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "ABCs of Faith" <abcsofffaith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 07:31:33 +1000

FORWARD TO ALL LISTS - FORWARD TO ALL LISTS - FORWARD TO ALL LISTS

WORDS OF WISDOM
Straight From The Horse's Mouth

     "The TV is my Shepherd, I shall turn it on.
      It makes me lie down on the sofa. It leads me away from the Scriptures;
It ravishes my soul. It leads me in the paths of ignorance and violence; For
the sponsor's sake.
      Yea, though I walk in the shadow of my responsibilities to my family and
my Creator, there will be no interruptions; For the TV is with me.
      Its cable and its remote control, they comfort me. It prepares a
commercial before me. It plants lies within my mind. It anoints my head with
materialism. My coveting runneth over. Surely laziness and ignorance shall
follow me all the days of my life, and I shall dwell in the house watching TV
and its propaganda forever."

      ~ Author Unknown, It is estimated that 186 MILLION Americans combine to
watch at least 56,000,000 hours of television every single day.

FREE E-STAMPS
Patriot Graphics, Animations, Photos, T-Shirts & Quotes
www.newworldordercafe.com

THE INFO WAR IS OURS!
SPREAD THE WORD
Just Say NO to the New World Order!
FORWARD TO ALL LISTS - FORWARD TO ALL LISTS - FORWARD TO ALL LISTS

GIF image

GIF image

GIF image