[geocentrism] Re: For Martin

  • From: "Steven Jones" <midclyth@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2007 22:00:46 +0100

Dear Jack,

No, I’m just simply saying that the sad state of affairs is that given the choice what most people would listen too out of those two choices, then Eminem would be a winner.

Steven.

On Sun, 23 Sep 2007 09:52:45 +0100, Jack Lewis <jack.lewis@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Dear Steven,
I'm not sure what you mean here. Are you saying that Eminem sells more than Bach today or that over the years that records have been made, Bach has outsold Eminem?

Jack

----- Original Message ----- From: "Steven Jones" <midclyth@xxxxxxxxxxx>