[geocentrism] Flywheel experiment. urgent for ALL.

  • From: allendaves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2008 14:39:20 -0800 (PST)

Phil,
You state: "It should tell you, that the molecules within the the test circle have a rotating inertial force "

We are discusion motion not force....You can have all the potential energy /force in the world.......but do you have any motion...?

From: philip madsen <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [geocentrism] Re: Flywheel experiment. urgent for ALL.
To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Friday, December 5, 2008, 2:14 PM

“They may force you to see how a mass on the periphery of a plate can be rotating,  or not rotating on a separate but parallel axis.”

I don’t see or know where or  how you got the idea that I denied that??  Allen.

Of course you don't..  My statement was ill conceived.  Let me re correct it.

“They may enlighten  you to see how a mass on the periphery of a plate can be rotating, whilst locked in the media or not rotating when free within the media. on a separate but parallel axis .

explanation:  When the bearings are locked, the blue discs are identical to being a part of the "plate" you are talking about. and which you call one rotation.   I still maintain there are two rotations actually many possible.. all on separate axis, within any rotating plate, depending upon what geometrical centre you select for examination.

By having a bearing in the test, which can be locked/unlocked, I have simulated a condition wherby, the effect is as though I had separated the molecules of a circular area in the periphery of your plate, from any cohesion with the rest of the plate. which allowed the separate axial rotation to be demonstrated.  Demon?  whats he doing there?

recall your comment:

If I am correct, they will all suddenly accelerate up to high speed RPM. because of the rotating inertia still within their mass.

I would agree with that…but what does that tell you? Allen

It should tell you, that the molecules within the test circle have a rotating inertial force present within the solid plate, which are enabled to show itself the moment it is unlocked and freed from any cohesion, thus resulting in the spin up which you just agreed would happen..  Mind you I am yet to verify this by actual experiment..

Dont knock the math..  Mathmatics is the only way we can know the actual energy in joules being involved in each test. I am pleased to see this has even given Paul a jolt..  He missed the point all together..  Be clearer inthe morning Paul.

Phil

From: philip madsen <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Friday, December 5, 2008, 12:35 PM

Allen the first questions are straight forward..   Yess others hae come to mind, but I'm keeping this as less complicated as possible. e.g. They may force you to see how a mass on the periphery of a plate can be rotating,  or not rotating on a separate but parallel axis.

No3.      Speed the yellow disc up to 3000 rpm with the blue bearings seized up .. this is where I claimed the blue discs are rotating synchronously with their orbits.

At this point release the bearings. Ignoring friction losses, for some seconds of time nothing will change.  During this period, suddenly brake and stop the yellow wheel. What will the blue wheels do?
If I am correct, they will all suddenly accelerate up to high speed RPM. because of the rotating inertia still within their mass.

I am yet to do a simple test on my turntable to prove this soon.

Sent: Saturday, December 06, 2008 5:29 AM

Phil,

Depalma and Aspend effects come to mind…they need to be taken into consideration.....Paul might be right but then again how those "anomalies would or world not affect your experiment would be interesting to know for sure....I might be able to get the figures from GWW for each effect...i don’t know if it would change the outcome....However, in any case I think that would be a interesting experiment and would need a actual experiment performed in the  real world where "anomalies are free to exercise..........not just all the usual and assumed physics math thrown at it....

It might be a worthwhile experiment but a complicated one for sure in trying to isolate all the variables......

From: Paul Deema <paul_deema@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Friday, December 5, 2008, 5:37 AM

Philip M

It's obvious. I don't need maths. It takes energy to bring a disk up to some radial velocity. It also takes energy to bring a mass up to some  linear velocity. If you only have to bring some part of the disk to a given radial velocity -- the yellow bit -- with the rest -- the blue bits -- only being brought up to a linear velocity (doesn't matter that it's on a circular path) then it's obvious that more energy will be required if your bearings are seized up.

Take the case where the blue weights are mounted, not on the periphery, but on the central shaft. If the bearings are free, then they will be still but if they are seized up, then they would require energy to spin them up.

In each case the linear velocity is a constant but the angular velocity differs.

Paul D