[geocentrism] Re: Evolution

Dear Paul,
Once again I have to reiterate that without a mechanism to explain chemical
evolution, there is nothing to evolve. You continue to use evolutionary
assumptions, hypotheses and guesswork to try and mask this thorny problem.
Neville hit the nail on the head in his posting to you over this problem.

You asked me to strike a bargain with you regarding the 2nd L.O.T. My position
on this is that science has shown that in a closed system if something is left
alone e.g. a car in a field, it will tend to disorder (entropy) unless it is
acted upon by directed energy. The arguments put forward by evolutionists is
whether or not the world is a closed system. You may say that it doesn't have
to be directed, but it does, how else can it continue! Randomness is the enemy
here. You can shove as much wind, sunlight, electricity as you like at it but
unless it is directed, the car will eventually disintegrate by the random
actions of wind, sunlight and electricity (lightning). Is this not pure common
sense?

You are right that I haven't reciprocated because it is pointless. You must
remember that although I don't have any PhD's I can read and generally
understand those who do and it from those that I extract my information. For
almost every evolutionary statement that is made, someone has refuted it. As
you know macroevolution cannot be tested and this is extremely important when
trying to prove your point.

I'm sorry if I sound like I'm talking down to you but if you can't see or more
probably, don't want to see, then that's when my patience wears a little thin.
Dawkins got roasted in a debate and that finished him off from further exposure
to creationism. Also Dawkins is one of the rudest man I have ever seen when
talking about creationism. He once started a lecture by saying that he will be
'doing a bit of creation bashing'. Oh yes and there also is, Prof. Steve Jones
who can be very vitriolic.

Another thing you need to learn and that is you cannot use evolution as your
argument against those who criticise evolution. So by saying that T-Rex has
been extinct for 65,000,000 years as an argument against detecting DNA is using
evolution to back-up evolution - circular arguing. You will have to find
something else that will work for you.

As I keep saying I'm not interested in being dragged around from one
evolutionary argument to another. I prefer to, as I keep saying, to deal with
each issue on its own before going on to another. However since you are trying
to find the 'truth' below are some other very thorny areas to check-out.
1    DNA is a code, everyone who is anyone agrees with that. Now here is the
rub! How does a code come about randomly?
2    How do you account for the 'information' that is stored in the DNA?
Information needs an originator, a language, and a recipient that can read or
understand the information. There has to be prior interaction between the
originator and the recipient in order for the code to be understood. This is an
axiom! I wouldn't be at all surprised if it was creationists who first brought
up the problem of information because clearly it needs an intelligent source.
3    Genetic mutations. You have probably already found out that genetic
mutations are almost always fatal or create a loss of genetic information. It
never ever increases the genetic information. So how do get organisms to
increase their complexity without an increase in information?

Finally Paul, here is a philosophical thought for you to be mulling over.
Almost all the people who are involved in promoting evolution have
philosophical and materialistic reasons for pursuing it. They don't care if
they are wrong because to them they are accountable to nobody and it really
doesn't matter anyway as long as they get their grants and get paid. Give me
one good, solid, down-to-earth reason why evolutionists need to promote
evolution? What is the benefit to them and us? Take eugenics for example, this
was an idea in which evolution was to be used by man to artificially direct the
course of evolution to get rid of the sick, the mentally ill in fact anyone who
was considered a burden to society - creationists would be top of the list.
There should be plenty on the web about it.

Cloning is another example. We are constantly bombarded with how cloning (using
embryonic stem cells) would help cure Altzheimers and Parkinson's diseases etc.
This is trying to use moral blackmail on us so that the pharmaceutical
companies can be allowed to compete with each other to patent drugs to cure
diseases. They couldn't give a damn about us, they only want to make a lot of
money.

To a Christian it matters a great deal as to what the truth is and that's the
difference between us. So we don't have to prove anything, we just need to
believe that life was designed by a creator. You, however do have to try and
prove something and you also do it from starting at an
equal position of faith as we do, an assumption, a belief, a gut feeling it you
like that life was not intelligently created.

I have said much in this posting and its main aim is to get you to surf the net
for evolutionist's answers. When you have them, we or I can then direct you to
a creationist site for the critique which is all you can expect rather than an
answer. We show you the holes in evolution and you have to try and plug them,
but eventually, as happened to most of us on this forum, it starts to make
sense that evolution is nonsense.