[geocentrism] Re: Evolution

My Thoughts:
I suspect that the difference will reduce down to whether it is 'alive' or not.
I then ask myself,

what then is it about being 'alive' that would make it un-designed?

Jack

A little tongue in cheek reply:

It failed to work perfectly, or worked without purpose. Intrinsically..  not
any perfection or purpose an "intelligent" observer might ascribe to it.

If I had the intelligence of Lucifer, which is the highest intelligence in
creation, I could not approach the perfect intelligence God who alone knows the
reason for every design in nature.

The athiest could reasonably claim that this was our cop out in avoiding the
difficult question. It is written, 'Who can divine the ways of the Lord......my
ways are not your ways..  etc.

With out any pride, (giggle)  I think I could be a better athiest than Paul,
don't you agree..  Even Lucifer failed the intelligence test.