[geocentrism] Re: Earth and science

  • From: "Jack Lewis" <jack.lewis@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2007 22:35:55 +0100

Yes Neville, how about the deeds to my house, everyone knows it belongs to me
and my wife!

    From: "Steven Jones" <midclyth@xxxxxxxxxxx>
    To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Subject: Re: [geocentrism] Re: Earth and science
    Date: Tue, 04 Sep 2007 00:24:00 +0100

    Nice reply Dad,

    At last a reply that makes sense. From my perspective, I could say that
    I’ve just written a piano concerto that took years to write, be really
    happy with the achievement and then destroy the entire score!

    Steven.

    On Mon, 03 Sep 2007 23:50:06 +0100, Neville Jones <njones@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

    > Paul,
    >
    > I could simply be wrong, that's true.
    >
    > Now, will you admit and agree that you could simply be wrong?
    >
    > These were my words yesterday, but they have solicited no response from
    > you. It
    > is consideration of the fact that you seem incapable of comprehending a
    > reality
    > other than what you are taught that explains why I am not going to
    > continue a
    > pointless dialogue with you any further. To do so would be a waste of my
    > time,
    > and I have more important things to do.
    >
    > The only point I will pick up on, just because it is so glaringly
    > obvious, is
    > your very poor example regarding my remembering what I was doing on 22
    > Jan 1969.
    > Can you not see that the very reason that plans, reports, technical
    > documents
    > and details ought to be kept is precisely the fact that people do not
    > remember
    > such things over time? What you should have asked is whether I had kept
    > things
    > that I had produced which were of some importance and value, at least to
    > me. For
    > example, had I kept my Ph.D. Thesis? Had I kept Masters Theses? Had I
    > kept the
    > source code to GU1? GU2? GU2.1? GU2.2? GU3.0? This is the real analogy
    > and the
    > answer to all of those questions would have been 'yes'. Real
    > achievements by the
    > American government agency, NASA, would likewise have been preserved I
    > assure
    > you. It's really a lot less difficult and expensive than producing
    > virtual
    > reality images.
    >
    > :-)
    >
    > Neville.

  Get Free 5GB Email – Check out spam free email with many cool features!
  Visit http://www.inbox.com/email to find out more!