[geocentrism] Re: Earth and science

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2007 16:09:14 +1000

Marc, I think I detect some unkindness in the way you write to Paul..  I
forgive you because though your English is really good for a frenchman, (I
don't know a single australian who could speek french or English , they have
all died. Even our Prime Minister is so dumb he cant even speek English at all)
,

But you need to exercise a little compassion when you are talking (writing) to
an old man, or a retired and defrocked priest, living alone, eeking out his
final years without the compassionate assistance of close comforting company.

We may be his only family? I know that I consider and feel that you all on this
list are like my real family. My wife has no one to talk to less someone
visits. So I can understand Pauls position..

Lets not drive him away with vitriol, but keep him here with tender considerate
care..  After all we cannot expect anybody else to be as perfect as me, myself
....this side of Heaven that is.