[geocentrism] Re: Earth and science

  • From: "philip madsen" <joyphil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2007 06:58:04 +1000

The truth about your skepticism is simply this -- you don't believe because you
don't want to believe. Put in the positive -- you want to not believe. Why this
is so almost defies belief but confronted by the reality of it I must believe.

Paul D

I want to believe Paul..  but this does not make me shrink from skepticism when
I see funny business..  or even a good valid political imperative to fake a
head start. In fact when I was at woomera, there was open discussion about how
second rate to russia we were, and a faked mission would not have surprised
anyone.

Are you aware of the recent stir on this very subject from China.  China has
announced an intent to launch a photo mapping survey of the moon, both sides.
China maintains there are differences between Russian and US stories..  They
also added in, almost as if the were inferring a hoax, that the quality of the
pics will be able to confirm the appollo site relics in high definition..  No
enthusiasm from NASA over this announcement..

Of course not from me either, as I do not doubt that China is just as much
under the "zionist" jackboot as we are, and when push comes to shove they will
back down, like Russia does, and will when we bushwhack Iran. Mind you as the
US crumbles, ( by design) the hoax truth if it is true, will become an open
joke, and it won't matter to Zion any more for the truth to out..  China seems
to be set to becoming the new empire..

Phil.