[geocentrism] Re: Earth and science

  • From: Neville Jones <njones@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2007 12:47:09 -0800

Ahhh, Paul, you say that it has "been remarked many times ... that it is easier to do the deed," but I would say that this has never been remarked by me. I have always maintained that it is fundamentally impossible to do the deed, and therefore the choice becomes one of pretending to do the deed or admitting that one cannot do the deed.