[geocentrism] Re: Did NASA do it?

  • From: "Robert Bennett" <robert.bennett@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 17:25:26 -0500

Perhaps the only convincing hoax evidence........

CLAIM  A speech reversal can be found on Neil Armstrong's legendary 'One
small step for man, one giant leap for mankind' statement. When the tape is
played backwards  Neil seems to say 'Man never space walk.'

ANSWER  In the face of this overwhelming scientific proof, what can possibly
be said?

Enough time has been wasted on this off-topic side-trip.  Let's return to
geocentrism or else relabel this list as 'Moon hoax paranoia'.

For me the MH topic has reached closure. That means FINIS.

Pax Christi,

Robert