[geocentrism] Re: Deep Impact

  • From: "Dr. Neville Jones" <ntj005@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2005 00:00:28 +0100 (BST)

What do I think of it?

4th July, eh?

A pretty expensive squib. I have looked around for images and found plenty of
artists' impressions from NASA and the Jet Propulsion Laboratory (does anyone
else see that even this name is dubious for a "space agency?").

I like this comment from Yahoo News: "About 12 hours after the barrel-sized
Deep Impact space probe smashed into a comet half the size of Manhattan,
scientists showed off dramatic, sci-fi-like images." I bet they did.

In my opinion, the whole thing is a disgraceful lie. As for "Puhleeez!", I
couldn't find that in the dictionary.

Neville.

Robert Bennett <robert.bennett@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Puhleeez!  If NASA can't reach the moon with astronauts,  how can they hit a
comet?

Let's look for the Hollywood sound stage now!