[geocentrism] Re: Darwin

  • From: Bernie Brauer <bbrauer777@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2007 16:46:17 -0700 (PDT)

Here it is:
  http://www.sciwear.com/pd_darwin.cfm

              Darwin Fish Auto Emblem                     a.setting,
a.setting:visited   {    color:#000000   }      a.setting:hover   {
color:#7C7F85   }      a.video_display, a.video_display:visited,
a.video_display:hover   {    font-family:arial;      font-size:8pt;
font-weight:bold;      color:FFFFFF;    text-decoration: none;   }
a.video_click, a.video_click:visited   {    font-family:arial;
font-size:8pt;      font-weight:bold;      color:FF8383;    text-decoration:
none;   }      a.video_click:hover   {    font-family:arial;
font-size:8pt;      font-weight:bold;      color:F7C2C2;    text-decoration:
none;   }         function showVideo()    {
document.getElementById('divVideo').style.display = 'block';   }
Name:   Darwin Fish Auto Emblem     Your Price:   $4.75

Jack Lewis <jack.lewis@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
      Yes, I wish I thought of that too!