[geocentrism] Darwin

  • From: "Jack Lewis" <jack.lewis@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2007 20:33:41 +0100

Dear All,
I just went to our local village shop to buy some milk and I saw a woman get
out of a car with a fish emblem on the back. I thought 'a Christian' but on
further inspection it was a with the word 'Darwin' inside it and it had two
little legs. I went up to the lady and said that I noticed she was an
evolutionists. She looked at me quizzically and I mentioned the Darwin badge on
her car. She said that yes she was and I told her that I was a creationist. I
then went and paid for my milk and kicked myself that I didn't offer to
exchange information with her or say something witty like, "Your Darwin fish
hasn't got any legs to stand on".

Would anyone like to offer a more witty or response that they might have made
in a similar circumstance?

Jack Lewis
www.classiccarartist.co.uk