[geocentrism] Re: Conference & stuff

  • From: Allen Daves <allendaves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2007 11:02:44 -0700 (PDT)

I'm still trying to get caught up on my work during the week I was gone.
However i thought as a interesting side note and as part of the conference I
would mention another topic in a speech given on Textites by one of our
speakers very interesting is the fact that they lie only within 50 degrees of
equator their appears to be a relation to the ecliptic plane and the fact that
they are only found in few strewn fields in the world not evenly distributed...
Ill try to get the handout in a jepeg in the next few days......... I?m guess
that the proceedings of the conference will be published in the next BA but
that is just a guess.. I?ll get some more research done little by little and
more so when i can get caught up completely.

Robert Bennett <robert.bennett@xxxxxxx> wrote:

  Ever wonder what happens when kids with model airplanes grow up ??
  http://users.skynet.be/fa926657/files/B29.wmv
  This aircraft runs on four chainsaw engines. You can just imagine how much
time, effort, skill and money these guys put into this model plane. Just
remarkable!