[geocentrism] Re: Conference on Absolutes

  • From: Allen Daves <allendaves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2007 20:10:56 -0700 (PDT)

  Neville,

  At this point the press coverage that was to be never showed,  was my
understanding, but at this point at least my focus was on the internal interest
and commentary due to the fact that the last conference was 14 years ago. My
purpose, at this point, was to encourage this conference and hopefully the 4th
and 5th conferences with far more frequency and regularity. If we can?t get
behind, excited and concerned enough to come together to discuss these issues
ourselves, well there is little chance that the world will ?beat us to it?. I
plan to comment on some of the things covered in more detail in a few days,
Martian can cover his. I think it is important that we realize that the train
is and will start slow, but we must build on to and up steam over the long run.
Maybe next time the Robert(s) would be willing to speak as well. I would
encourage that, for the cause as well as everyone?s sake. The more, the bigger,
the detailed we can create in ourselves the more likely we
 are to transfer our own excitement into external interest or at least more
direct MS confrontation. Otherwise we will always just be a dissident outside
obscure group that no one pays any attention too. I quote Luke 16: 8.  "So the
master commended the unjust steward because he had dealt shrewdly. For the sons
of this world are more shrewd in their generation than the sons of light.
  Take note of the Gay & lesbian movements they did not get to where they are
by hiding under a rock or staying polarized they shouted it from the rooftops
and flaunted their agendas and as a result turned the tables on the impact of
the prevailing paradigm of the  ?Christian world view?, which was that is was
shameful ??.and now ????.it is fashionable to be gay ?.Take note Christians?.

  Allen

Neville Jones <njones@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
      Allen,

You seem to have had a good time there. Excellent.

Do you think that there will be any press coverage? Even local?

Perhaps you (and/or Martin) could give us a small precis of one or two of the
talks when you get a chance?