[geocentrism] Re: Clueless (Hang Together)

  • From: "Dr. Neville Jones" <ntj005@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 15:08:50 +0100 (BST)

Gary said, "We need to get off this denominational thing. Everybody. We have
enough battles just improving ourselves and our arguments against the likes of
the Robs of the world. ... If on this site we concentrate on giving
evidence-filled posts, then all will be enriched. ... By their very presence on
this site, all participants have decided to come together for increasing the
awareness of geostasis. ... This list is only for our education and comraderie.
Nothing will be written here that will not be forgotten in a month or two by
everyone."

I agree with this entirely, except for the last statement, which I hope we can
all work together to change (see below).

Nick, I appreciate that you are a Catholic and that you therefore worship Mary.
I do not wish to debate this doctrine here, but I do also appreciate the fact
that you took the time and effort to "correct" my thinking. I am prepared to
openly admit that my knowledge of Scriptures is far from complete (even the
disciples did not understand until Christ opened their eyes after his
resurrection). I would refer you to "The Two Babylons," by Hislop, which agrees
with my thinking on Mary worship and other Catholic beliefs.

Now, I want to move on to something that we can hopefully cooperate on. Gary, I
am impressed by the concepts you have raised regarding the behaviour of our
atmosphere in a heliocentric scheme. Would you be prepared to write up your
thoughts and post it to us all and, if we can get somewhere with it, could I
put it up on my website?