[geocentrism] Re: Climate change

JA
From j a Thu Jun 7 17:53:59 2007 I've listed some of my reasons - Now I repeat
- Please list your big reasons for believing.
The only 'reason' I found among your posts which seems relevant is the
following -
From j a Thu May 31 16:40:13 2007 "... currrently the sun is hotter ..."
I read this as one -- not some -- reason(s). I believe this makes the score "
fifteen all ".
I'm pushed for time at the moment but will follow up.

How would you spend $50,000 to create a more sustainable environment in
Australia? Go to Yahoo!7 Answers and share your idea.
http://advision.webevents.yahoo.com/aunz/lifestyle/answers/y7ans-babp_reg.html