[geocentrism] Re: Celestial Poles

  • From: "Dr. Neville Jones" <ntj005@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2005 00:37:05 +0100 (BST)

In a large universe, if the stars are as far away as HCs claim, such that you
no longer have a triangle, but a straight line, then there would be no
displacement of the star's position as a result of the World rotating. Just as
there is no movement of the celestial north pole, which can be regarded as
being at infinity.

Neville.

j a <ja_777_aj@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Thank you Phillip. It would seem that the proof I'm questioning only proves
it's point if the universe is small but not if the universe is large. Since
Heliocentrists think the universe is large, therefore the proof is not valid
against HC.
Philip wrote:I think you have a POINT ja! I think perhaps that is why neville
needs to shrink the universe.
You remind me of the old camera lense. one end had a focal length of perhaps a
foot. where as the other end was called infinity , which seemed to have a focal
length of everything from 10 feet outwards to infinity.

Something perhaps no one has considered.. Neglecting all our hypotheticals like
aether, empty space is not really empty. It is sposed to be composed of very
rareified atomic Hydrogen. Empty from our perspective, but I would hazard it
would be rather dense given a parsec or two. What sort of magnifying or
diffracting effect might this have on what we see in the heavens, as those rays
of light come our way. No one can state with absolute certainty that radiation
will not be forced to curve....whether by hydrogen or magnetic fields unknown
to us.