[geocentrism] Re: Celestial Poles

  • From: Regner Trampedach <art@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2007 23:54:36 +1100

Quoting Jack Lewis <jack.lewis@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:

> Not so Philip, The two Roberts and their GWW is full of them. We have lost
> this particular argument and must now put this one to bed.

> Perhaps we can
> call upon Regner to address Robert Sungennis' original 1st point and those
> posted by other's.

No need for a "call". That has always been the plan, and it hasn't changed.

> It has been a spirited debate with Regner and I congratulate him on his
> analytical skills.

Thank you for the kind words.

> Interestingly the celestial poles argument was well in
> progress before Regner's participation; he just got caught up in it
> before he had an opportunity to take on our other arguments.

Not entirely correct - As I stated my initial post:
  //www.freelists.org/archives/geocentrism/11-2007/msg00440.html
this is just a "a warm up". I chose to do so, because I knew you would
all be referring to the "Two spin axes of Earth" as proof of GC and then
it wouldn't matter what I said about any of the other points - now we can
hopefully address some of the other issues, one by one.

    - Regner

> I sincerely hope that he stays with the forum.

Thank you. I have no plans to leave - But there might still be breaks
in my communications because of my workload - please be patient.

    - Regner