[geocentrism] Re: Celestial Poles

  • From: j a <ja_777_aj@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 3 Nov 2007 15:12:47 -0700 (PDT)

Now that was funny!!!

Neville Jones <njones@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:      Nicely put, Paul. Perhaps we could
engage Philip's help for the Bonkers Machine, during his 'happy hour'?! Indeed,
if we spin him round during the 'happy hour', will he still be happy? Perhaps
we would be happy and he would be unhappy? Perhaps its all equivalent anyway?
JA could draw a diagram and Allen could do the colouring.

:-)

Neville

  www.GeocentricUniverse.com