[geocentrism] Re: Catholicism

  • From: j a <ja_777_aj@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2005 07:04:20 -0700 (PDT)

Dr. Jones,

Here it is:

http://guns.connect.fi/innoplaza/energy/story/Kanarev/index.html

"The Foundation of Physchemistry of Micro World", is the textbook I have been
reading, there are allot of other articles and lectures that can be downloaded.
The textbook is 4 seperate downloads and I think was about 160 pages to print
the whole thing.

JA

"Dr. Neville Jones" <ntj005@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
No probs, JA, I assumed that to be the case.

Could you send me the link to that book and I'll try and download it myself.
Thanks.

j a <ja_777_aj@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Sorry Dr. Jones, I didn't see your ban before I sent my last responce to Nick.

JA

"Dr. Neville Jones" <ntj005@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Dear Nick,

I regard the statement that I have highlighted in red in your posting below as
blasphemous. The discussions on Catholicism are therefore banned (again).

All,

Please adhere to this ban. If you really want to debate Catholicism then do so
privately. This thread was started by me to debate Saul of Tarsus. I think it
fair to say that we have all now had a chance to consider the writings and
identity of this character. The debate seems to have now tailed off into a
Catholic slanging match.

Catholic dogma is no longer to be discussed on this forum. Anyone ignoring this
will be placed on moderated posting immediately after I read their message.