[geocentrism] Can we really say for certain?

  • From: "Dr. Neville Jones" <ntj005@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2005 01:34:17 +0000 (GMT)

Philip <joyphil@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

"Hence the sling shot manouvre of using a Jupiter passing to take advantage of
Jupiters gravity to speed Pioneer on its way into  deeper space..."

It is pure fantasy to assume that a so-called "gravity slingshot" would work as
you think. Any increase in speed approaching the body would be lost on
recession from it. Only a change in direction could conceivably be attained.
But the accuracy required for any of this would be simply pie in the sky.

Also, you said, "The data was always recorded on to a 2ft reel of 1inch tape.
It was rewound and packed and flown to the USA."

This is completely in keeping with my assertions.

You are wrong, Philip. NASA's claims (/lies) are misleading millions.