[geocentrism] Re: Calendar query

  • From: Carl Felland <cfelland@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 03 Apr 2005 07:44:51 -0500

Cheryl,
My 72 hour entombment belief allowed me to disregard the Biblical
Calendar that was presented to me.  If Messiah was keeping two sabbaths
in this period, an annual sabbath and a high sabbath that did not
overlap, then I did not even have to consider at a calendar where the
annual and the weekly sabbaths always overlap.  I could not have written
the article Neville posted on his site.

Carl