[geocentrism] Re: Both creation scenarios belong to specific religions, and neither is secular.

  • From: Bernie Brauer <bbrauer777@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2008 15:07:59 -0800 (PST)

To Paul Deema,

  "The g'd of theoretical science is the Pharisee Religion's g'd.  Anyone can
read of each and every concept that makes up an evolution-based "creation
scenario" that has become today's textbook cosmology and find them in ancient
Rabbinic writings in the Zohar/Kabbala.  It's a religion; it has a g'd. You
tell me who it is or isn't.  There is nothing "secular" about the "theoretical
science" the world believes is really secular with no religious affiliation."

Paul  wrote:
        Bernie B
  I'm not at this moment interested in what shape the Earth is.
      The name of the God of True Science is "Jehovah God"
  or "Father God".

  So then the scientists of the world are all Christians? I don't think so! But
then, you probably meant to imply that they are all followers of Lucifer --
providing only that you don't agree with them. Again, I don't think so!
    "Everyone has a God/god; ...
  No -- some are professed atheists. And many more are simply self reliant --
they don't need something or someone to lean upon, or to blame for their own
shortcomings.
    "Thou shalt not steal".
  Here again I have a problem. I was brought up with the idea that this was a
directive of the God of Abraham, the God of the Bible. Definitely not the God
of science. If you look though, you'll find that it is not exclusive with Him
-- Allah, Krishna and many others said the same thing and many said it a lot
earlier. However -- if I understand you correctly -- I inferred from your
further comments that if one does not follow the God of Abraham et al, then he
is by default immoral. Again, I don't think so. I suggest that there is at
least as high a proportion of moral atheists as moral Christians, Muslims,
Hindus et al.
    ..."please explain in your own words"?
  Yes -- they were not recycled.
  You'll have to try a lot harder than this. Alternatively, you could stop
making this ridiculous assertion that science is a religion. It does not meet
the criteria I've quoted. Of course if you could provide me with references to
a statement by many scientists that they worship a personal God of science --
perhaps named "Science"? -- I'd have to reconsider. But at the moment this
ridiculous assertion comes only from a few disgruntled fundamentalists who
cannot tolerate anyone failing to be convinced by their utterances. I know that
there are people who make statements to the effect that "... he worships the
dollar!" and such but these are, in the main  figurative, whereas I feel
reasonably confident that for you it is real.
  Paul D