[geocentrism] Re: Both “creation scenarios” belong to specific religions, and neither is secular.

  • From: Jack Lewis <jack.lewis@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 03 Mar 2008 18:58:49 +0000

Dear Paul,
Any other 'God' other than the God that created the cosmos etc. - the God that some of us on this forum believe in, are nothing more than 'idols' with no ability to do anything. Just about everyone has some kind of 'God' that they worship or run their lives around or live for. It may be sex, or money or football or drugs or celebrities or the Earth etc.

Jack

Paul Deema wrote:

Bernie B

Perhaps you have forgotten ... allow me to refresh your memory -

    religion 4. (p/o) COD n. Human recognition of superhuman
    controlling power & esp. of a personal God entitled to obediance,
    effect of such recognition on conduct & mental attitude...

I did not previously ask you personally but I do so here. Please explain in your own words -

    1. What is the name of the God of science?

    2. In what matters does this God demand obediance?

Paul D