[geocentrism] Re: Bible anomolies

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2007 08:32:30 +1000

A very good response Neville. A saw the contradiction straight away.  A true
Catholic could not have put it better.

Thanks ,

Philip.

You forgot to mention the millions of individual independent Bible Believers
with no church affiliation, doing his own thing .

8 I say to you that he will quickly revenge them. But yet the Son of man, when
he cometh, shall he find, think you, faith on earth? 9 And to some who trusted
in themselves as just and despised others, he spoke also this parable:

10 Two men went up into the temple to pray: the one a Pharisee and the other a
publican. 11 The Pharisee standing, prayed thus with himself: O God, I give
thee thanks that I am not as the rest of men, extortioners, unjust, adulterers,
as also is this publican. 12 I fast twice in a week: I give tithes of all that
I possess. 13 And the publican, standing afar off, would not so much as lift up
his eyes towards heaven; but struck his breast, saying: O God, be merciful to
me a sinner. 14 I say to you, this man went down into his house justified
rather than the other: because every one that exalteth himself shall be
humbled: and he that humbleth himself shall be exalted.