[geocentrism] Re: Bible anomolies

  • From: Paul Deema <paul_deema@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2007 21:14:49 +0000 (GMT)

Jack L
That url is a labarynth. I couldn't find anything that referenced the volume of
water on the earth's surface 30,000 ft deep.
I did however read "Mutations: The Raw Material for Evolution?" The facts I
don't have a problem with -- its his conclusions which are the problem.
Give me your url for Noah's Ark and I'll check it out when you agree to check
out my url (which includes Noah's Ark -- from a Christian commentator. Why are
you avoiding this request -- it must be the third time I've asked and you won't
even respond to the request?)
http://www.bringyou.to/apologetics/philos.htm#Science   then scroll down to
'History of the Collapse of "Flood Geology" and a Young Earth'. A History of
the Collapse of "Flood Geology" and a Young Earth adapted from the book The
Biblical Flood: A Case Study of the Church's Response to Extrabiblical Evidence
(Eerdmans, 1995) by Davis A. Young, an evangelical Christian geologist from
Calvin College
Paul D